Yesterday, “something” had ripped the hatch off the compost dalek and thrown waste all over the path, so I re-made the compost and put the hatch back. The same thing happened last night, though not nearly so badly. I suspect the badger, and have set the trailcam up … so I’m hoping either for photos or to have put the animal off such raiding!
Somewhat later, in a rather mild afternoon despite the overnight frost, I made a start on weeding the flowerbeds. I managed half of one of them – from the Oriental Poppies down to the Black Pear. Now out of space in the compost bin, of course, though it will probably compact if I get the stepladder, get into the compost bin, and jump up and down a bit!